A standardized test, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) measures Verbal, Mathematical and Analytical Writing skills. The test intends to primarily aid Graduate Schools to assess the potential of the applicants for advanced study in practically every field. In fact even business schools accept the GRE scores!! This has widened the scope of the value of GRE scores.Upcoming GRE Batches
Latest GRE Scores
GRE is a standardized test used as an admission requirement by various graduate schools across the United States of America and other English speaking countries around the world. Though it is primarily a computer based test, in many regions of the world it is also offered as a paper based exam. GRE score requirements vary widely from school to school as well as from one department to another within schools. Unlike GMAT which is essentially a B-schools admission criterion, GRE test takers aim at admissions in varied school types ranging from Engineering, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Education, Humanities and Arts, and even Business Schools now.
At Option Training Institute, we aim at offering the best GRE test preparation in Knowledge Village, Dubai (UAE) through a most rigorously prepared GRE prep course. Our bespoke teaching style and preparatory material are tailored according to the student’s individual needs and impart the most intensive training ideally complemented by practice test sessions. Since each student exhibits a different inclination for the various aspects of the test, Option tutoring centre first puts each student through intensive one on one sessions before inviting him to become part of a group class. In addition, since our selection procedure for GRE coaching staff follows strict standards, we are able to provide you with exceptionally talented teachers each with a unique way of approaching the exam and of engaging in a constructive exchange of information with the students. Come let's join hands in reaching your dream education at one of the world's best universities with a top GRE score!
DETAILS OF THE GRE TEST STRUCTURE
The GRE is a Computer-based Test comprising of three parts - Quantitative, Verbal and Analytical Writing Assessment.
- Quantitative Reasoning — Measures problem-solving ability, focusing on basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis. This section score ranges from 130 to 170, in 1 point increments.
- Verbal Reasoning — Measures your ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it, analyze relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships among words and concepts. This section score ranges from 130 to 170, in 1 point increments.
- Analytical Writing —Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills, specifically your ability to articulate and support complex ideas clearly and effectively. This section score is awarded on a 0 to 6 band in 0.5 increments
Preparation packages available at Option Dubai for GRE® test training.
| The GRE®
Weekday Group Course
(Tuesday & Thursday)
Weekend Group Course
16 hrs Verbal training
+ 16hrs Math training
| The GRE®
Weekday one-on-one course
(Monday to Thursday)
|6 weeks: 12 hrs Verbal training
+ 12 hrs Math training
Weekend/Weekday Group or
One on one Course (FAST TRACK– Remedial)
| 4 weeks or less:
16 hours Verbal training
or 16 hours Math training
SESSION PLAN FOR GRE
|SESSION||SESSION PLAN FOR GRE (VERBAL)||SESSION PLAN FOR GRE (MATH)|
|Session 1|| 1. Introduction to Vocabulary:
• Types of questions based on Vocabulary
• Strategies for question types
• Vocabulary – List 1
• WORKSHEET– Home Assignment ( HA)
| 1. ARITHMETIC:
• Exponents and Roots
|Session 2|| • Discussion of HA
• Vocabulary = List 2
• Vocabulary – List 3
• WORKSHEET - HA
| • Percent
• Real Numbers
|Session 3|| 2. Introduction to Passage Reading :
• Types of questions based on passages
• Strategies for questions
• Practice worksheet in class
• WORKSHEET - HA
• Coordinate Geometry
• Graphs of Functions
• Operations with Algebraic Expressions
|Session 4||3. Introduction to Analytical styles:
• Class worksheet practice
• Vocabulary List 4
• WORKSHEET - HA
| • Lines
• Rules of Exponents
• Solving Linear Equations
• Solving Linear Inequalities
• Solving Quadratic Equations
|Session 5|| • Vocabulary list 5
• Most common question types -Revision
• Practical teaching
• Advanced strategies and tricks
• WORKSHEETS - HA
• Lines and Angles
• Three-Dimensional Figures
|Session 6||4. Introduction to Analysis of Writing Assessment ( AWA):
• Analysis of Issue
• Analysis of Argument
| 4. DATA ANALYSIS:
• Counting Methods
• Data Interpretation Examples
• Distributions of Data, Random Variables
• Probability Distributions
• Graphical Methods for Describing Data
• Numerical Methods for Describing Data
Session 7 will be planned as per the requirements of the class/batch
For the Fast Track Course, the session plan will be restructured to fit schedule
Advantages of studying at Option Training Institute Dubai, UAE
- Intensive class room training and subsequent practice sessions for each section of the test.
- 32 hours of rigorous training!
- Set the length of your course – 4 weeks or 8 weeks!!!
- Proven score-raising strategies.
- Option has trained over 1500 students for the test and helped them secure outstanding results.
- Exhaustive vocabulary training through word lists complied by the best Verbal trainers.
- Essential tactics for mastering each section.
- Professionally planned packages for GRE+TOEFL/IELTS+APPLICATIONS.
Prepare yourself for the GRE with Option Institute and give your career a boost with a global education. For more details: